Saturday, January 2, 2010

Say what?

We're going to start a new on-going series here called, "Say what?" to attempt to document the funniness that comes out of the mouth of Little Miss. T. If we don't document it as it happens, it is lost forever and that would be a shame!

Example: A few days ago, Tess said to me (while I was talking to Grandma Geraldine): "Mommy, I can't hear my show because of your mouth."
Oh snap.

And to help with potty training which we are kinda-sorta in the middle of (when Tess is feeling like cooperating, of course), Santa got Tess this really neat jelly bean dispenser that Tess can help herself to when she goes potty:


For the first few days, Santa was feeling really proud of herself - um, himself - as Tess got pretty hyped up about the jelly beans and went potty numerous times. Then the novelty wore off. Quickly. Yesterday, when Dad asked her if she needed to go potty, Tess replied, "No, I don't want any jelly beans Daddy."
Nice.
Tess = 1, Santa = 0.

Priceless. Stay tuned for more gems like these.

No comments: