Thursday, July 15, 2010

She (has) rolls! *

Nora has been rolling over now for quite some time.  She's now getting to the point where she's actually rolling somewhere, not just over.  She's rarely found in the same place we left her.  And she's found a new sleeping position... her stomach.  I have tried to flip her back over a few times, but that was no use.  She loves it.  And she sleeps like a champ.  And ironically, she normally wakes up with a puffy eye and a big red mark on her cheek, looking like Mike Tyson. 

Here is a video of her strutting her stuff! 
(And please try not to notice her diaper pretty much coming off... we like to keep things G rated here if we can.)



* I'm so sorry, sweet Nora! I couldn't resist. Your little Michelin Man body makes my heart melt!

No comments: