Friday, November 12, 2010

Eleven months old!

So, I must admit that not all of our Birthday Bear photo shoots go smoothly...

Some months, yes, we can do it in about 30 seconds.  Other months, not so much.  This was one of those months. 

Yes, this month, it took us about two days.

Here are some of the outakes from Day 1:

Nora seemed like she was in a happy mood, almost mellow. 
Chill, really.

Then she quickly changed...

First, she wanted to play
"how about I rip my bow out every time you walk away."
Look, she's even smiling about it.


So I put it back in.  And this is the reaction I got...

So then, she took it out again. 
And tried to put it back in herself.


Then I put it back.  And anger set in.

Quickly, anger turned into disbelief.

And complete frustration.

At that point, we called it a wrap.

And oh, what a difference a day makes!

Day 2:




And the winner!

Good thing too, because look what came next...

No comments: